Slush Invaders Slush Invaders

We've been through sticks but Oh My God man!

Stick fighting has been done so many times but this one takes the cake!
I loved all the VG references and that I appreciate the time you took to cater all of your roomies interests into an animation!

My favorites were Smash Bros. Stickman, Portal Stickman and the Street Fighter Stickman!!
You made me laugh hard when you incorporated Guile's Theme into the mix. The animation is very fluid and there was (somewhat okay) plot (for reasons where the invasion was totally random, but its avoidable)
The fighting styles were all unique and creative and are damn eye-candies
I hope to see more from you in the future :D
-tips hat-

gildedguy responds:

haha, Guile's Theme was a favorite internet joke in the hall (it wasn't uncommon to hear someone humming it). I've made countless cliche stick fights but this is the only one I've ever put online (definitely my best attempt). Thanks for the review!

Megaman's Massacre Megaman's Massacre

EPIC

I loved the remake AND the original!!
Since you've got it going well, you should make a sequel with X and Zero destroying the 8-bit Classic Masters or maybe the 8-bit MMX Masters
=D Peace

Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

Its Epic! OVAR 9000 Stars!!

I liked it, the action keeps it going and AMAZING work
keep 'em up

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

A Very Outstanding Madness Game

One of the best Madness games ever!!
Graphics to Animations to Sounds is 10/10
Gameplay is 9.2/10
There are a few glitches like the Zombie Hands
In the field of Balance, personally there is too much fighting in explored areas, which is very tiring to redo just to get to some far part of the map.
Also, I find myself using Grenades at almost EVERY battle. I cannot stress this enough, IF I don't use it then you'll be left with one member standing.
Personally, I believe that the weapons are a bit lax, they will be less useful in later battles.

I loved the hidden walls and the boss battles, the Tricky minions were hard to beat though. It gave me the nostalgia of Final Fantasy Tactics

=====================================
============================
TEMPORARY GUIDE TO BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE IF YOUR'RE INSECURE
=====================================
============================
WINDOWS ONLY

1. Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME*\AppData\Roaming\Ma cromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RANDOMNUMBERS*

2. You will find a folder called "uploads.ungrounded.net"
Backup this folder in somewhere safe.

3. Incase your savefile is deleted, you can just retrieve your backup folder and put it in the directory mentioned above.

Notes: I heard there will be a new update, so I am not sure what will happen if you try to load it up

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Cool

I wish Tricky was a playable character there too!!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Helpful Stuff:

If you're gonna update this, try these suggestions:
1. In VS Mode, try and make a dual screen for the 2 players
2.Try to make the characters, not slide
3.Make Adventure Mode 2-Players (only when Suggestion#2 is accomplished)
4.Maybe Online Play???

Anyway great game, hope to see more!!

Cave Ambient 2 Cave Ambient 2

Cool

Did anyone else imagine playing Donkey Kong levels?
Each instrument got off to a good tune, also the base probably gives away that DK-ish beat =v=b

Cuzone responds:

Thanks for dropping by, reviewing and voting.

I'm a big fan of Donkey Kong songs, they are actually one of my biggest inspirations since I've started making music. I'm pretty honored to read that my songs remind people of Donkey Kong!

Sonic The Hedgehog Satam theme Sonic The Hedgehog Satam theme

Nice Song!!

10/10 LOL!!
I remember this when I was young.
Oh and If you see the back tune in 00:34 ,
its also the pre-chorus in the
theme song in Sonic Adventure 2-"Live&Learn"